Our Poly Viscose fabric is a popular uniform material for various government agencies:
- It is made using double yarn (two yarns twisted together) to smoothen and strengthen the fabric.
- The dope dyed method gives it excellent colour retention, and it can hold dye for a long time even after numerous washes.
- The soft, lustrous and lightweight viscose fabric drapes perfectly.
Combed Cotton is another popular option for government uniforms:
- Made using combed yarn, which makes it smoother and stronger.
- Lightweight and breathable, making it a good choice for all day comfort.
- Wrinkle free and does not need to be ironed.
Hi-Soft is one of the most well-known materials used for uniforms in Malaysia:
- High quality material with a distinctly soft feel, made using Japanese technologies.
- Deep and fast colours to give an elegant appearance.
- The colours are exceptionally long-lasting and the material is easy to care for.
Hi-Twist is used to make the blazers for executives:
- Specially made from high twist polyester multifilament yarn.
- It has a natural and soft feel achieved through special Japanese technologies.
- With a unique hand feel, it gives a luxurious appearance.